Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rose Garden BBQ

Before I start my post today, I would like to share with all of you guys where foodiesnplaces won the Nuffnang / DON's ultimate creation competition. To read the post again, please click here.

THANK YOU DON's & NUFFNANG


Is Don Is Good

Well, let's back to the post today. So you have not enough time and don't know what to have?Foodiesnplaces have a great suggestion for you where this Rose Garden that located at Elizabeth street is totally very very fast and guaranteed you may finish you meal in half and hour time.

Fast and nice is what I found when I'm having meal with my family. Thumbs up !!


Picture showing lot of people until queuing at the entrance to the shop.










The concept of Rose Garden is more or less something like dish on plate with rice. To try this fast and nice meal simply drop by to eat in or take away and they opened from 11am to 9pm.


435 Elizabeth St,
Melbourne VIC 3000

(03) 9329 1560

Rose Garden BBQ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment