Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tomodachi - Sushi Train

It's the time for Foodies N Places to update blog again and today I'll bring you guys for SUSHI !!

Well sushi on a sushi train is actually quite common but it's also very hard to find in Melbourne. Tomodachi is a Japanese restaurant that served sushi on sushi train and normal Japanese ala carte menu.




I find it quite interesting and would like to give it a try although it's quite pricey because yeah as I said it's quite hard to find this kind of Japanese cuisine concept around Melbourne. As they won the best Asian Foods Best Overall and Creative Cooking Competition in year 2007 and 2008 leads them to a name of Home to Melbourne's Best Sushi Trains.






I've tried some of their sushi and I find it very nice and those that I picked are my favourites. If there's chance, I'll really go back again and try their ala carte menu. Different colours of plates comes with different price and their price starts at as low as $2.8 per plate.

You guys may go to their website and have a look. If you join their V.I.P club, you'll receive monthly and birthday promotion details.

Tomodachi is located at Melbourne Central and It's the same floor with Hoyts ticketing counter and (escalator) entrance from Swanston/La Trobe Street.

Tomodachi:
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, Level 3
Cnr. Swanston & Latrobe Sts.
Melbourne VIC 3000

Ph: (03) 9663 1940

Open 7 days. 12pm - 10pm.
Closed Christmas Day

Tomodachi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment