Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dimattina's

DiMattina's is one of the many Italian restaurants you can find on Lygon Street, Melbourne. Had dinner there last month and it was my second visit. The food in this restaurant left quite a lasting impression on me during my first visit last year.


The sea salt & lemon pepper calamari was salted lightly and tasted good.


This is the mixed pasta platter which consists of 3 pastas or risottos of your choice. A perfect way to share among your friends. We ordered Spaghetti Marinara, Penne Pollo and Fettuccine Carbonara. I particularly liked the creamy white sauce pastas.


Deliciously marinated and grilled chicken breast with the salty crispy pancetta adding flavour to the dish.

My Ratings,

Enviroment : 3/4
Foods: 4/4
Price: 3/4
Service: 4/4

Dimattina's:
306 Lygon Street,
Carlton VIC 3053.

03 9347 5500

Dimattina's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment