Thursday, July 15, 2010

Old Town Kopitiam Mamak

Back to few months ago, I've written about the Oldtown Kopitiam which is the very 1st Melbourne Oldtown Kopitiam that located on Little Bourke Street, Chinatown.

Now let me bring you guys to the Mamak version at QV.



Every time I went to Oldtown, one of my favourite and is a must to order which is the Soya Cincau (Soya beans drink mixed with herbal grass jelly). Oldtown Kopitiam is originally from and served Malaysian hawkers foods.


Curry Laksa that served together with sliced chicken, fish cake, Chinese fried tofu and some vegetables on egg noodles is one of the nicest I found in Melbourne.


My brother likes to order their Char Kueh Kak which basically fried radish cake together with bean sprout and eggs where we usually can find this at "Pasar Malam" (night market) back to Malaysia.


Another dish that we couldn't forget when we are in mamak stall or restaurant which is the Maggie Goreng. Maggie as everyone know it is an instant noodles and "goreng" is fried. It tasted sweet and the lime sour taste.

My Ratings;

Environment: 3/4
Foods: 3/4
Price: 3/4
Service: 3/4


Oldtown Kopitiam Mamak:
Level 2, Shop 11, QV Square QV Building,
Melbourne VIC, 3000.

03 9654 2682


Old Town Kopitiam Mamak (QV Square) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment