Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ann Ann

I've tried out one of the Vietnamese restaurant that located at Box Hill quite some time ago. From what I know, the restaurant is basically not opened by Vietnamese owner but Chinese. They do serve other dishes such as porridge in pot.

I find it nice but I got no chance to try it. Well, this restaurant quite good is because they opened for supper as well, find it out if you feel hungry during night time. Let me show you some of the dish they served at my picture below;


This is what you normally can see when you go to any Vietnamese restaurant when you ordered noodles soup.


Spicy beef noodles.


Crispy chicken with tomato rice.


Mango & Strawberry on shaved ice.


Ann Ann:
opposite to China Bar on Station St. near Box Hill Centro.

No comments:

Post a Comment